Friday, August 1, 2014

5 Words: Week 80

Hello lovelies, welcome to August! 
This month is going to be a very busy, I have a lot of family birthdays to attend and of course I'm going to be hitting up some of those amazing back-to-school sales!
 I've also started writing college essays and I sent in my first college application last week! Next week I'll be signing up for the September ACT and I have to start studying for that, and there's so much more I have to do and not enough time!
So for now let's just get back to this week's 5 Words...

Dulcet - (especially of sound) sweet and soothing (often used ironically).

Frigorific - Causing cold; cooling or freezing.

Mawkish - Sentimental in a feeble or sickly way.

Mellifluous - (Of a voice or words) Sweet or musical; pleasant to hear.

Rufescent - Tinged with red or rufous.

That's all for this week, don't forget to check back Sunday for a little bit of inspiration.

XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award.. http://classycathleen.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html :)

    ~Cathleen www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete