Friday, September 12, 2014

5 Words: Week 86

Hello lovelies, Happy Friday! This week has been really busy and I wish I didn't have to take the ACT tomorrow. I wish I could spend the entire weekend sleeping, but I can't so I just have to suck it up and get over it. 
Hopefully all of you can have some fun this weekend and sleep in for me!

Here's this week's 5 Words...

Belgard - A sweet or loving look.

Inviolate - Free from violation, injury, desecration, or outrage.

Champerty - A sharing in the proceeds of a lawsuit by an outside party who had promoted the litigation.

Prolepsis - The anachronistic  representation of something existing before its proper or historical time.

Anachronic - Discrepancy between the chronological order of events and the order in which they are related in a plot. 

So that's it for this week, don't forget to check back on Sunday for a little bit of Inspiration!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment