Monday, September 22, 2014

September Weight Loss

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a great weekend, I know usually I would be posting this next Monday, but I decided to go ahead and post it today because I'm really happy, and I want to share everything with you!

Diet:
My diet has been going really good, I've been trying to use My Fitness Pal here lately and I think it's been helping. Usually I have a lot of cravings, but this month I haven't, and I haven't been eating a lot of sweets either. 

Exercise:
Honestly I haven't exercised at all this month, and I actually have a legitimate reason for not exercising. On August 22 I went to work with my mom and as we were walking down the hall I almost fell, and during that almost fall I hurt my ankle!

I tried to ignore it and I thought it would okay, but by last Friday I knew I had to go to the doctor and get it checked out. So I went to the doctor, she did X-Rays and said that my ankle was sprained and that I had soft tissue swelling, so for the next 8-12 weeks I have to stay off of it, and hopefully it gets better.

I'm hoping that it will heal well, but sadly I don't have the best history with my left foot, I've had so many problems with it in the past and because of that I know that my recovery time could take longer, and if it doesn't get better then I guess I'll have to go to physical therapy.

Weight Lost This Month:  4.6 Pounds
Total Weight Loss: 9 Pounds

When I weighed myself and saw that I'd almost lost 5 pounds I literally said out loud, "Oh my damn", which of course prompted my mom to say, "What did you just say!"  Lol. :) 

I'm still so surprised that I've actually lost weight, I honestly thought I'd gained weight, so losing weight makes me really happy!

Since this is a health related post I thought I would share with you that last week I also had a lot of blood work done and everything came back great, I was really worried about it, and so I'm relieved that everything turned out great!

So that's it for this month's weight loss update, I hope you liked it!

XoXo,
Lori

1 comment: