Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fabulous Flats

Hello lovelies, As the weather cools down I've been desperately searching for a new pair of flats. Sadly this past spring, after three years of daily wear, my favorite pair of flats gave out.
 I still haven't thrown them away, and I've been wearing them recently, but my feet are starting to hate me for it, so I think it's time to retire them, and I will, just not till I find a new pair!

I've been searching high and low, but I just can't seem to find any flats that I like, that I can afford, AND that are actually in my size. I've finally got to the point where I know I'm going to either have to order online or travel two hours to the nearest Nordstrom. I think I'm going to try online first, and if that doesn't work then I'll make the trip to Nashville.

Here are a few flats that I'm loving but can't have, and even thought I can't enjoy some of  them (either because of the price tag or because I've been cursed with giant feet), I hope you can. 

From left to right:
One. Two. Three. Four.  Five. Six.

Honestly I think I've decided to go with a pair of Tory Burch flats, I haven't decided which pair I'm going to get, but I'll keep you updated on that.

 That's all for today, I hope you liked it! What are your favorite pair of flats? Do you think I should buy the Tpry Burch flats, or do you recommend another brand? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment