Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Wishlist: H&M Edition

Hello lovelies, I'm not feeling too well today, I have a horrible migraine, so today's post is going to be short and sweet.

I don't do a lot of shopping, I like to buy a few items that I love, rather than buy a lot of things that I'll never wear. It's been a while since I've  done a lot of shopping and because of that I need a lot!

Most of what I need this year is really basic items, one thing that I plan on buying a lot of is extra long tank tops, I love the look of them and I currently own zero, so that's definitely going to change. I also want to invest in more sweaters and maybe get a new pair of boots.

Of course there's more than just the basics that I want, I've been trying to add more color in to my closet, and more patterns too. To be honest most of the clothes I own are black or white, so I'm trying to change that.

In fact, just yesterday I went shopping and I bought a new cardigan and a new blouse and neither of them are black. I also bought a new pair of leggings and I went into Cato's to look around and I found a winter coat, so that's one less thing I have to buy, yay!

So here are some more things I'm thinking about buying, I really love stripes and I love flowy tops, so that's a big thing in my closet!

Sweater Dress, Sweater Dress, Long blouse, Jersey Tunic, Jersey Leggings, Jeans, Running Tights
So that's all for today, I hope you liked it! I think I'm going to do a haul to show you all what I got, I'm really excited and I never really show y'all what I buy, so I'll try to get that up maybe next week!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment