Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BLOGMAS Announcement

Hello lovlies, I hope you're having a great week, today I wanted to announce that I will be participating in Blogmas this year!

 I've never done this before, so I'm nervous about making sure I get everything up on time, but I'm up for the challenge! I've been wanting to do a blog challenge like this for a while and we all know how much I love Christmas, so this is perfect for me!

In case you're new to the blogging world Blogmas involves blogging everyday from the 1st-24th of December. This month I'll be bringing you a variety of Christmas posts as well as some of my normal posts.


If you have any requests leave them below, and if you would like to guest post please let me know, I would love to have you on my blog this Holiday season!
Are you taking part in Blogmas? If yes, leave you blog link below so I can follow along!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. aw i love the whole blogmas idea. Christmas is the best! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete