Monday, November 10, 2014

November Playlist

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a great weekend! This week is going to be very busy, I have a lot to do, but thankfully I managed to schedule things so that today isn't crazy. Other than school I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing today, I need to finish my college essays, but other than that I think today is going to be a pretty easy day!

Anyway, here's this months playlist!
Demi Lovato - Mistake
Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato - Avalanche
Colbie Caillat - I Won't
Sugarland - Keep You
Carrie Underwood - Something in the Water
Christina Aguilera - We Remain
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods
Iggy Azalea - Black Widow

That't it for today,I got nominated again for the Liebster Award, so I'll be doing that tomorrow and then Wednesday I'll have a book review for you!
What music are you listening to? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment