Friday, December 19, 2014

Guest Post: Favorite Make-Up & Nail Polish Brands

Hello lovelies,
So today I have for you a guest post from Haley at Vest Dressed! I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to head over to her blog to see more from her!

XoXo,
Lori

Make-up and nail polish are two of almost every girl’s favorite things!!  I know it is definitely mine.  I am going to discuss some of my favorite make-up and nail polish brands, and hey, they are just in time for the holiday season in case you are still thinking of things to ask for for the holidays!

So first I have to start with talking about Stilla primer.  This primer is amazing!  It is truly a ‘one step correct’ skin tone correcting and brightening serum.  With every use I am swirling my way to perfect skin.  I especially love it in the winter because I tend to always be red in the face (not really sure why, maybe because it’s freezing and windy) but this helps sooooo much with my red wintery cheeks!  It’s my go to one-step primer for sure!

My all time favorite foundation that I have ever tried is the NARS sheer glow foundation.  This foundation goes on so smooth and is full coverage.  It covers all of my blemishes and doesn’t make my face look greasy throughout the day.  I highly recommend this foundation.

My favorite way to sculpt my eyebrows is by using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow. This dipbrow is smudge-free and water proof.  It is a nice creamy texture and a must have in my daily make-up routine.  Getting the dipbrow brush that goes with it is highly recommended because that is the best brush to use to apply the dipbrow with.

My favorite lip combo is when I wear MAC lip primer and then put Tom Ford lipstick on top of it.  The MAC lip primer is so smooth and makes your lips softer then you could ever imagine.  Tom Ford lipstick is a bit pricier but definitely worth the money.  I could rave about Tom Ford lipstick forever.  The lipstick goes on so smoothly and then it stays on for the WHOL DAY!  Even after meals it is still on my lips.  I absolutely love it.

My three favorite nail polish brands are Essie, OPI, and Sally Hansen insta-dry!  OPI and Essie are my go-to nail polish brands!  Whenever I want a new color of nail polish I go straight to the OPI and Essie colors!  The Sally Hansen insta-dry is AMAZING!  It actually dries really quickly!  It is perfect if you are running late and really need to do your nails.  You just throw some paint on and they are dry in 3 minutes instead of 15!  It is a miracle.

Also just to let you all know a lot of the make-up I have discussed in this post is on sale!  So get it while it’s a good deal!  

Thanks so much for reading about my beauty favorites!  Be sure to check my blog out at Vest Dressed and follow me on instagram (vestdressed_) to stay up to date!  Thanks so much for letting me post Lori!

XO Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment