Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Beauty Wishlist

Hey y'all, with the holidays just around the corner, it's time to start making our wishlists and deciding what we want. Usually every year when someone asks me what I want I always say, "I don't know". The truth is it doesn't take much to make me happy, you could buy me a jar of pickles and I would love you forever, or even a pair of fuzzy socks!
Instead of saying "I  don't know what I want" this year, I decided to make a wishlist that way when people start asking I actually have an answer!


It Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette $42.00
This eyeshadow palette is #1 on my Christmas wishlist, I LOVE it! I'm not a fan of shimmer or glitter nail polished, so I really love that this palette has all matte colors!

Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette $36.00
I'm kind of conflicted on this one, I love the colors in this Clinique Greys Palette, but two of the colors are a soft shimmer and two are a super shimmer, I love the matte colors, I'm just not sure if I really want it or not.

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection $36.00
If I had to choose between the Clnique palette and this Too Faced palette I would probably choose the Too Faced. It still has shimmery colors, but the colors are in a color palette I could wear everyday, so I think I would get more use out of it.

Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin $18.00
Recently my skin has been going crazy, I don't know what's going on, but it's out of control. I have super sensitive oily skin so it's hard to find products that I'm not allergic to. Because my skin is so sensitive I don't even own any facial masks. I've been wanting to try one and I found this one by Mario Badescu for oily skin, it's supposed to prevent pimples and blackheads, and control build-up and surface oils.
 I think I'm going to buy this. If you've tried it please let me know below if I should buy it, I would really appreciate your feedback!

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg $25.00
I actually don't own any red lipstick, I usually just wear lipbalm so I don't have many lip products. A few months ago Taylor Swift mentioned that this is the lipstick she uses, I love this color and I love the way it looks, I'm really interested in buying it, Taylor also mentioned Dragon Girl, it's a little brighter so I'm not too sure about it, but I really do love the Luxembourg.

Essie Nail Polish in Power Clutch $8.50
I really love the color of this nail polish, it's in the color Power Clutch and it's a cream formula

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 $36.00
I'm also looking for a new Foundation/BB Cream, I'm taking my Senior pictures soon and I want something to cover the redness on my cheeks. I like that this one has a higher SPF, but that could also be a problem if my photographer uses a flash!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $36.00
I first heard about this product from my favorite YouTube Beauty guru, MakupByTiffanyD, I've watched her videos for years and she's never steered me wrong, so after I saw her Review and Demo of this foundation I knew I wanted to try it, she also tried their powder foundation, but I don't think I want to try the powder.
I still haven't decided if I'm buying the foundation or the BB Cream, but I would love to have your opinion on it!

Renee Roulea Bio Calm Repair Masque $52.00
Renee Roulea first came to my attention when I was about 13, I sometimes get cystic acne and Renee has an Anti-Cysts Treatment product that is apparently the best damn thing in the world. At the time I was 13 and couldn't justify spending $41.50 for 15ml, now that I'm 17 I probably would, but I don't really get cysts that often anymore, so thankfully I no longer need it.

Renee is also well known for her celebrity clients, including Demi Lovato!

However, as I mentioned above my skin has been going crazy lately and I'm in the market for a new face mask, I saw this Bio Calm Repair Masque on Renee's website and now I'm struggling not to pull out my bank card and buy it. On top of being a face mask, it can also be used to heal burns and post-workout redness, pluss they don't test on animals, this product sounds amazing and I really want to get my hands on it. IF Santa brought it to me I'd never complain ever again!

Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask $3.99
Again, like I've said above twice already my skin is going crazy and I need some new products. I think I'm going to start with this mask and see how it goes from there. This mask has a lot of amazing reviews and it's less than $5.00!

If you have any recommendations based on the above items that you think I would like please let me know, I love finding new beauty items. See anything you like? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the NARS stuff sooo bad. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete