Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas Day 9: Top 10 New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2014

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish .
This week's theme: Top 10 New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014.


Nicole Helm - Too Friendly Too Date
As I mentioned in my review of this book back in October, I'm a huge fan of the friends to lovers trope, so this book had me hooked from the beginning and I really did enjoy it! In case you haven't seen my review you can view it here.

Carla Cassidy - Her Colton Lawman
I REALLY, really loved this book, it's the second book in a three book series all written by different authors, I thought I was going to hate it, but I actually loved it! I loved it so much that while I was at Walmart yesterday I actually bought the third and final book in the series, it's THAT good! You can read my review here, I highly recommend this series!

Tawny Weber - A SEAL's Fantasy
I read and reviewed this book back in October, it wasn't my favorite book, but I'm still considering reading the rest of the series to see if it gets better. You can read my review here!

Lindsey Brookes - Loving Ellie
I read and reviewed this book back in August, I really enjoyed it. It's a very clean romance novel and I think it was a beautifully written book. You can find my review here.

Delores Fossen - Maverick Sheriff
If I remember correctly I do believe this was the first romance-suspense novel I read this year and it's what got me started on my current love-fest with romance-suspense novels! Once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down till I was finish, you can read my full review here!

Lynette Eason - The Lawmans Return
I really loved the pacing of this book, it wasn't too fast or too slow, it was just right. I also really love that the author was able to keep my guessing until the very end. My full review can be seen here!

Rachel Lee - Snowstorm Confessions
I read and reviewed this book last month, you can read my review here. I really enjoyed this book and once I finally get my Netgalley shelf narrowed down and have time to read other books I plan on buying some of Rachel Lee's other books!

Rachel Harris - Accidentally Married On Purpose
I would describe this as being a light, easy, clean romance novel. Was it the best book I've read this year? No, but at the time I really enjoyed it, and I would still recommend it. Full review here.

Julie Miller - Crossfire Christmas
I reviewed this book last Tuesday, I really enjoyed it, and I'm really interested in reading more from Julie Miller! Review here!

Lenora Worth - Deadly Holiday Reunion
I actually just finished this book a few days ago and I haven't even finished my review on it yet. Before I write my reviews I like to wait a few days to think over everything I've read so that I can give my best opinion the book and author. My review for this will probably go up wither later this week or sometime next week, but I can definitely tell you that this book is worthy of 5 Stars!

So there's my Top 10 New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014, what are yours? Tell me below or leave me a link to your blog!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment