Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favorites

Hello lovelies!
I was planning on putting this up yesterday, but once again my sucky internet wouldn't let me on long enough to finish writing. I'm hoping that in a week or two we'll have our new internet hooked up and then I'll be able to get back on schedule.

Today I have for you my March Favorites, I forgot to do a favorites post last month, so I really wanted to do one for March so that I could share with you some of the stuff I've been loving over the past few weeks!


Food: Dove Milk Chocolate
This is my favorite chocolate of all time, I decided to include it this month because I don't think I've ever mentioned it on here.

Song: Love Me Like You Do by Elle Goulding
I love, love, love, this song, it's so beautiful! Btw for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet, the music video makes it look much better than it actually is. 

Beauty:
I actually have three beauty products for this month!

I bought this last month and I've been loving it since then. The only bad thing I can say about it is that if you get it in your mouth it tastes horrible!

This is another one that I bought during my Ulta haul last month and I have nothing bad to say about it, I plan on reviewing it soon, I just want to give it a little more time before I do a full review!

I bought this last month when I went in Sephora to only buy one thing and eneded up spending $80! I've used this before a few years ago and I loved it, so I decided that I wanted to try it again and I think I love it more now, than I did then!

Books:
My review for this book will be up next week, so all I'm saying right now is that you should definitely check it out!

My review on this book will be up in two weeks, but you should definitely check it out too! 

Movies:

Divergent
I went to my local Family Video to rent a movie and they didn't have what I wanted so I decided to get this one instead and I really enjoyed it.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
I've been dying to see this movie and I finally did, and now I can't wait till November for the next one to come out! 

That's it for today, tomorrow I'll be giving you my March Goals Update, and then Thursday I'll have a new book review up!
What have you been loving this month? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment