Monday, April 13, 2015

Pinterest Finds

Hello lovelies!
Honestly I haven't been using Pinterest much lately, I go through phases with it where I really love and then there's times where I don't go on it for days. I think my current disinterest has to do with the fact that my internet sucks and I can't spend much time on the website before I lose my connection.

My mom and I are going tomorrow to see if we can find a new internet provider. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have better internet coverage, but till then I hope you can make do with links to a few pins I've been loving!





3. Eyeshadow Tutorial | Bad to the Bronze Maybelline Color Tattoo


4. 5 Common Blogging Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making


5. 11 Perfect Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorials for Different Occasions

That's it for today, I'm sorry this post is up so late, I wasn't feeling well today and I forgot that I didn't schedule this post last night. I'll be back tomorrow with 6 Shoes for Spring Under $100!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment