Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May Playlist

Hello Lovelies!
Last week I forgot to make my playlist for May, so I decided to just wait and do it this week. However, with yesterday being a holiday, I decided to do it today. This month I've mainly been listening to country and pop music, I decided to pick 6 out of these 10 because I bought them this month and I've been listening to them the most!

If you have any music recommendations please leave them below in the comments section, I would love to check out some new artists!

Christina Aguilera - We Remain
Relient K - Let It All Out
Ingrid Michaelson - Home
Demi Lovato - Fix A Heart
Montgomery Gentry - Speed
Reba - Going Out Like That
Lee Brice - Drinking Class
Carrie Undwerwood - Little Toy Guns
Ed Sheeran - Don't
Taylor Swift - Bad Blood

That's it for this today, tomorrow I have a new review for you!
What have you been listening to this month? Any recommendations based on what I like? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment