Monday, June 29, 2015

June Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
I'm sorry I didn't get to post last week, I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to do any posts. I'm going to be busier this week, but since I have today off I'm going to try to get some posts scheduled to go up this week!

When trying to decide what to post today, I realized that I haven't done a favorites post since March, so here's my favorites for June!

Song:
I don't know what it is about this song that I love so much, but it's always been a favorite of mine.

Beauty:
I've been using this eyeliner for about two months now and I'm still in love!

I bought this at the same time as the eyeliner and I love it! At first I was using it on it's own (which is beautiful), but I finally started experimenting with it and it's so easy to create new looks with!

Books:
I'm actually still reading this book, but I'm already halfway through and I just started reading it. So far I'm loving it, and this is definitely my favorite book of the month.

Movies:
I watched this movie a few weeks ago and it was great! I loved the movie so much that I just picked up the book and so far it seems like they didn't stray from the book too much.

What have you been loving this month? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

1 comment: