Monday, June 15, 2015

June Playlist

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend, I had to work yesterday, but I did get Saturday off. I got to see my chiropractor and I was planning on going to the theater to wat San Andreas, but when we got there it wasn't playing. So instead we came home and watched American Sniper, all I'm gonna say is if you haven't watched it yet, go watch it, it was so good!

This month I've mostly been listening to older music, there's been a few new songs I like, but I didn't like them enough to include them on this playlist!
Here's this months playlist!
Bryan Adams // Here I Am
Sia // Titanium
Keith Urban // For You
Katy Perry Firework
The Script // Hall of Fame
Kanye // Stronger
Shakira // Hips Don't Lie
Demi Lovato // Got Dynamite
Taylor Swift // Bad Blood
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester // Good Girls Go Bad

I think there's a little theme going on here, what do you think?

Anyway, that's it for this month's playlist, I hope you're Monday is a good one!
What songs have you been listening to this month? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment