Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Hello Lovelies!
Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme: Author's I've Read The Most Books From.
The truth is I like finding new authors and reading new books. Of course there's a few authors whose books I will always read, which is why I decided to share these 7 authors with you!

Johanna Lindsey
If you've been reading my blog for a while then you probably know Johanna Lindsey is one of my favorite authors in the entire world. I've read so many books by her, easily over 25, and I STILL have more to read!

Sara Shepard
I read the PLL series before the TV show came out and I loved the books, since then the author has released more books in the series, but I haven't read them yet, I have three of her new releases, I just haven't had time to read them.

L.J. Smith
I love L.J. Smith's Night World series and I've been patiently waiting for the last book in the series for nearly 10 years. Honestly I don't think we're ever going to get it, but I'm still hopeful.

Jenny Nimo
I never read Harry Potter when I was in Elementary/Middle school instead I read the Charlie Bone (The Children of the Red King) series. I read every book in this series and I loved it!

Carla Cassidy
I think I've read about 6-8 books by Carla Cassidy and I have loved them all. I just love her, she is such a great author and I always look forward to reading anything by her.

Christopher Pike
I've read 6 books  by Chrsitopher Pike and I really enjoyed them, if you like vampire books then you should definitely check out Thirst/The Last Vampire series.

Caitlyn Duffy
I've read all of Caityln Duffy's books and I can't wait for her next book to come out!
Janice Kay Johnson

What author's have you read the most books from? Let me know below or leave the link to your Top 10 Tuesday post!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment