Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Goals Update

Hello lovelies!
Another year is coming to a close, and to be honest I don't know where the year went. Time just keeps speeding up and I wish it would slow down a little.

This year I made a lot of goals, and I achieved most of them, and some I didn't. Because I made so many goals this year I'm not gonna go over all of them, but here's some of them.
Here's my goals for 2015!!!!

Things I Want to Do:
-Open a savings account.
-Buy a new laptop
-Find a pair of glasses and start wearing them.
-Read 60 books.
-Get a job.
-Get my license.
-Look into buying a car.
-Buy a new camera and learn how to use it.
-Nashville 
-Get my hair back to being completely blonde.
-Clean out my closet
-Put more of an effort into finding a church.
-Try Pilates.
-Buy my blog URL.
-Sign up for Google AdSense.

My #1 goal for the year is:
To get my shit together. I'll turn 18 on March 13, it's time to get my shit together!

I think I did pretty good this year, much better than last year.
I'll be back Monday with my goals for 2016!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment