Saturday, February 6, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
Let me start by saying I know I haven't been blogging  much here lately. The truth is last month I had an accident with my blog design and it really pissed me off to the point where I actually considered deleting the whole thing, but I didn't.

I decided to just take a few weeks to cool off before trying to fix it. I think I have most of it fixed but I still have a list of things I haven't got back to normal yet. Over the years I had put a lot of coding and design work into this blog and it's all gone, so please bear with me while I try to better my blog.

So what happened? Well, I was trying to make some improvements and of course I forgot to backup my blog before starting and my improvements went wrong, very wrong. It wasn't what I wanted and I had to redo everything.

I doubt any of you really wanna know all the details, all you need to know is things went very screwy and I'm working on fixing things!

It's still a new year and it's a new month!
Stay positive!


I need someone to try this and let me know if it's good! Please, do it! Do it!

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this weeks Links to Love!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment