Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For Romance

Hello Lovelies!
Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme: Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For Romance.
To Save Her Child - Margaret Daley
This is more of a suspenseful romance, but I really like the ending. Here's my review!

Remind Me - Anne Marie Walker
If you loved Fifty Shades of Grey then you should probably check this one out too. Here's my review!

Falling Fast - Tina Wainscott
I also mentioned this one in last week's TTT, but I seriously LOVED it! Check it out! Here's My Review!!!

Snowed In With Her Ex - Andrea Laurence
I love this series, this book was so good and you can read my full review here.

Thirty Days to Win His Wife - Andrea Laurence
This is the second book, here's my review on it.

Let Love Find You - Johanna Lindsey
If you are looking for a historical romance then you should definitely try Johanna Lindsey. She is my favorite author, I've reviewed this series, but my favorite from her is her Mallory-Anderson Family series. Here's my review on this one.

Under The Lawman's Protection - Laura Scott
This one has a sweet ending and lots of action, here's my review.

Snowstorm Confessions - Rachel Lee
I really like that you get to see things from the stalked and the stalker in this one. Here's my full review!

One Frosty Night - Janice Kay Johnson
This is a Christmas contemporary, aka the best things ever and my favorite kind of book! Here's my review!

If you participated in this week's TTT leave your link below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment