Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly Inspiration

I have wrote and re-wrote this post too many times, the truth is I have a lot of things I want to say, but I just don't seem to be able to put it into words that make sense. I don't even know if that makes sense.

Basically what it comes down to is I'm at a moment in my life where I'm starting to realize that I have some changes that I need to make. There are way too many to list, so I'm gonna share one small goal with you and we'll see how it goes.

Goal: Go take a look at the two newest gyms in town and decide which one to buy a membership to.

I think I know which one I want to go to, but I have a friend that goes to the other so I'm going to give it a shot and see what they have to offer compared to the other.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment