Friday, June 24, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
It's hard to believe it's already June 24th, I feel like the past month has just flown by and I haven't accomplished anything.

The past few months have been rough, but the past month has been the worst of it. Death, car wrecks, work drama, when it rains, it pours! Thankfully after next week things should start to calm down. I know I've mentioned work before, but I don't think I've ever actually said where I work.

I work for Walmart and right now we are all under a lot of stress. We are moving locations, our current store shut down Tuesday and we opened our new store Wednesday. I'm not gonna lie, the past month has been completely insane, but it's finally over and I can't wait to be able to get back into my old routine.

I gotta say I'm gonna miss our old store, it's bittersweet, this is my first job, and I have a lot of memories in that store. But I gotta say our new store is amazing!!!! It's huge, clean, beautiful, words cannot explain how happy I am with our new store.




What links are you loving this week?
XoXo,

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete