Friday, July 22, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
I am finally going back to work today after being off since Monday, due to a medical procedure I had done. I loved not working, but I gotta admit I miss the hustle and bustle of being out of the house. I know it's gonna be hard going back today, but hey I'm off tomorrow, so I'm good!

This week I've really focused on catching up on some school work and I've been trying to work on some blog stuff. I got a lot of graphics made, enough for 8 weeks, so you can look forward to that.

Overall, I had a slow, boring week, but I was able to enjoy it because it was stress free. I'm always so on edge and full of anxiety, between blogging, work, the gym, and school, I never have any time to just relax and take it easy. This week I wasn't able to work and I couldn't go to the gym so I got to focus on what I wanted to.

So here's this week's Links to Love!



What links are you loving this week?
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment