Monday, December 12, 2016

BLOGMAS Day 12: December Playlist

Hello Lovelies!
It's been a while since I've done a monthly playlist, I wanna say the last one I did was back in the summer! I'm definitely not listening to the same things I was then.

Right now I  have to say my favorite song is Closer by The Chainsmokers! I can't get enough, I'm obsessed with this song! 

And of course, my two holiday favorite songs are Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill and Greatest Time of Year by Aly & AJ! These two songs have been on my holiday playlist for years!

Here's the rest of my December Playlist!


Where Are You Christmas // Faith Hill
Greatest Time of Year // Aly & AJ
Closer // The Chainsmokers
You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch // Jordan Smith
The Christmas Song // Andy Williams
Jingle Bells // Kenny Chesney
Santa Baby // Kellie Pickler
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas // Kelly Clarkson

What are you listening to this month? Let me know below!
XoXO,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment