Wednesday, December 7, 2016

BLOGMAS Day 7: Favorite Hallmark Channel Movies

Hello Lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with you my favorite Hallmark Channel Movies! From October 31 till the end of December my TV is always on Hallmark channel and my DVR is full with my favorite shows!

The Christmas Card is my favorite Hallmark movie of all time! I have it saved on my dvr and watch it yearround!

Matchmaker Santa is a really sweet Christmas movie, I'm a sucker for a good love story!

A Very Merry Mix-Up is another love story success, I can't resist.

Let It Snow I love Candace Cameron Bure

The Ultimate Gift I don't love this one as much as the others, but it is a Christmas tradition to watch it every year and it has a great message.

A December Bride (New!) I think this one premiered on Sunday and I really did like it, it was cute and I watched it all the way through. It was the perfect ending to a rough day at work.

What are your favorite Hallmark Holiday Movies? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment