Monday, January 9, 2017

January Beauty Wishlist

Hello Lovelies!
I've been trying to come up with some new blog post ideas and I know that I really want to add in some more beauty related posts. So I think I want to start doing a monthly beauty wishlist. I want to share with you some of the new products that I'm loving and lusting over!

So here's what I'm loving this month!
I actually tested the moisturizer last month while I was in Sephora and I can't quit thinking about it! It smelled so GOOD and a little goes a long way, I could smell it on the back of my hand for hours! I like this little set because it has a lip balm and my lips are always chapped no matter what. I'm definitely ordering this next payday if I have enough money!

While we were in Ulta my best friend showed me this and I tested it on the back of my hand and fell in love! It's so soft and I really wanna buy some and see how it does with my foundation! If I don't like it I'll give her the rest. I've only tried a face primer once before, but it was a drugstore primer and it failed to impress.

This is one of those palettes where I thought it was pretty online, but when I saw it in store I fell in love. I have a birthday coming up, so one can dream, and I'm dreaming of this palette!

I love a good neutral palette and the colors in this one are so pretty and it looks like it would be easy to travel with.

I really need to invest in more face products, I don't own any highlight or contour products, but I really want to learn. I feel like the colors in this palette would be perfect for me!

I've actually tried a sample of this mask and I love it. I do think the name is a little misleading though, because if you wanted to you could use this as a normal moisturizer. I even wore this under makeup and loved the way it felt. I definitely want to buy the full size because during the winter my combo/oily skin tends to get dry on my upper cheeks.

The only Too Faced product I've used is their mascara, I haven't tried any off their eye-shadows, but this one is really pretty.

I have a sample of this and I'm in love!

What's on your beauty wishlist? Anything you think I would like? What products do you recommend for contouring beginners?
Let me know below!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment